CMJ Traffic Bulletin Until Thursday 15 April
Auckland Regional Office
7 April 2004
CMJ Traffic Bulletin: Tuesday 13 April Until Thursday 15 April
Stage 1 of Transit New Zealand’s Central Motorway Junction upgrade project continues. There are significant closures affecting motorists over the coming week, these are outlined below:
Ramp and link closures:
Tuesday 13 through to Thursday 15 April – CLOSED –overnight from 8pm to 6am the following morning:
- Symonds St on-ramp (SH1 southbound)
- Khyber Pass on-ramp (SH1 southbound)
- Gillies Ave on-ramp (SH1 northbound)
- Khyber Pass off-ramp (SH1 northbound)
- Northwestern Motorway to Southern Motorway link (SH16 to SH1 southbound)
Tuesday 13 through to Thursday 15 April – CLOSED - overnight from 8pm to 6am the following morning:
- Khyber Pass Road or Boston Road
Detour routes will be clearly signposted for all closures.
There will also be ongoing north and southbound lane closures at night on the Southern Motorway between the Gillies Ave on and off-ramps and the Symonds St over-bridge from Sunday through Thursday nights until 2005.
Please choose alternative on and off-ramps during these times. Motorists are advised that there could be delays.
Stage 1 of Transit’s Central Motorway Junction upgrade project covers the section of motorway between the Upper Queen St over-bridge and Gillies Ave on and off-ramps and is scheduled for completion in 2005.
information centre: corner of Stanley Street and Alten Road,
Grafton, 8.30am – 5.30pm, weekdays.
- Phone 0800 ToFreeflow (0800 863 733) or visit www.transit.govt.nz for more information