Busway traffic bulletin: Sat 15 Oct until Fri 21
Auckland Regional Office
13 October 2005
Busway traffic bulletin: Saturday 15 October until Friday 21 October
Transit New Zealand advises motorists of proposed closures for work on the Northern Busway and Esmonde Interchange upgrade over the next week.
Tuesday 18 &
Wednesday 19 October 2005 – CLOSED – overnight from 9pm to
6am the following morning:
- Northcote off-ramp (SH1 southbound)
- Northcote on-ramp (SH1 southbound)
- Northcote Rd between Motorway and Northcote Rd
October 2005 – CLOSED – overnight from 10pm to 5am
- Tristram Ave on-ramp (SH1 southbound)
- All southbound lanes between Tristram Ave off-ramp and Northcote Rd on-ramp closed
Thursday 20 October 2005 – CLOSED –
overnight from 10.30pm to 5am Friday:
- Northcote on-ramp (SH1 northbound)
- All northbound lanes between Northcote Rd off-ramp and Tristram Ave on-ramp closed.
Note that intersection layout will be changed on Northcote Road from 20 October 2005. Expect Delays.
Road users are requested to follow the signposted detours while the closures are in operation.
Slow down at roadworks to keep yourself and roadworkers safe.
Transit New Zealand regrets any inconvenience caused.
In the event of inclement weather, the closures will be postponed to the next fine night.
Transit New Zealand Northern Busway Project
Director Clive Fuhr (09) 486 0054
Visit www.busway.co.nz or www.transit.govt.nz for more information._