Busway traffic bulletin: Sat 1 July to Fri 7
Auckland Regional Office
30 June 2006
Busway traffic bulletin: Saturday 1 July to Friday 7 July
Transit New Zealand advises motorists of proposed closures for work on State Highway 1 for the construction of the Northern Busway over the next week (weather permitting).
July/Monday 3 July/ Tuesday 4 July/ Wednesday 5 July/
Thursday 6 July
Northcote Rd SH1 southbound on-ramp – CLOSED – overnight from 9pm until 5am to allow for drainage works:
- Motorists to use Tristram Ave or Esmonde Rd southbound on-ramps as alternatives.
Sunday 2 July/ Monday
3 July/Tuesday 4 July
All SH1 southbound motorway lanes from Constellation Drive to Tristram Ave – CLOSED – overnight from 10pm until 5am to allow for road widening works:
- Motorists are to access the motorway southbound at Tristram Ave, Northcote Rd or Esmonde Rd on-ramps.
A diversion will be in place for motorists to exit the motorway at Constellation Drive and re-enter the motorway at the Tristram Ave southbound on-ramp.
- As part of this closure the Constellation Drive SH1 southbound on-ramp will be closed during these times.
Sunday 2 July/Monday 3 July/Tuesday 4
July/Wednesday 5 July/Thursday 6 July Esmonde Rd eastbound
between Barry’s Point Rd and Burns Ave – CLOSED – overnight
from 9pm until 5am to allow for the demolition of old Shoal
- As part of this closure the left turn into Esmonde Rd from Barry’s Point Rd will be closed at the same times.
- Motorists to follow sign-posted detour up Barry’s Point Rd, along Anzac Rd and into Lake Rd to access Takapuna and Devonport.
Transit New Zealand regrets any inconvenience caused.
Transit New Zealand Northern Busway Project Director Clive Fuhr (09) 486 0054
Visit www.busway.co.nz or www.transit.govt.nz for more information on the project.