Busway traffic bulletin: Sat 22 July to Fri 28
Auckland Regional Office
21 July 2006
Busway traffic bulletin: Saturday 22 July to Friday 28 July
Transit New Zealand advises motorists of proposed closures for work on State Highway 1 for the construction of the Northern Busway over the next week (weather permitting).
Should unforeseen circumstances present work on the dates below, the work will be postponed until the next fine night.
Sun 23 July/Mon 24
July/Tues 25 July/Wed 26 July and Thurs 27 July
The southbound on-ramp from Esmonde Rd to SH1 – CLOSED – overnight from 9pm until 5am for barrier placement:
- Motorists to use Northcote Rd or Onewa Rd on-ramps as alternatives.
Sun 23 July
The southbound off-ramp from SH1 to Northcote Rd - CLOSED – overnight from 9pm until 5am for the placement of beams:
- Motorists to use Constellation Drive or Tristram Ave off-ramps as alternatives.
Sun 23 July
Northcote Rd eastbound - between the southbound motorway on-ramp and Taharoto Rd – CLOSED – overnight from 9pm until 5am:
- Motorists to use Tristram Ave or Akoranga Drive/Esmonde Rd as alternatives
SOUTHBOUND MOTORWAY CLOSURE
All SH1 southbound motorway lanes from Constellation Drive on-ramp to Tristram Ave off-ramp – CLOSED – overnight from 10pm until 5am to allow crash cushion installation:
- Motorists to use Tristram Ave or Northcote Rd on-ramps as alternatives.
- A diversion will be in place for motorists to exit the motorway at Constellation Drive and follow the sign-posted detours via East Coast Rd, along Forrest Hill Rd and then on to Tristram Ave before re-entering the motorway at the Tristram Ave southbound on-ramp.
Mon 24 July
The northbound off-ramp from SH1 to Esmonde Rd – CLOSED – overnight from 9pm until 5am for barrier placement:
- Motorists to use Onewa Rd or Northcote Rd off-ramps as alternatives
As part of this closure the Akoranga Drive eastbound link to Esmonde Rd will be closed at the same time.
Tues 25 July
Northcote Rd westbound - between Taharoto Rd and the southbound motorway on-ramp – CLOSED – overnight from 9pm until 5am:
- Motorists to use Tristram Ave or Esmonde Rd on-ramps as alternatives.
Transit New Zealand apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Visit www.busway.co.nz or www.transit.govt.nz for more information on the project._