SH1 Northern Motorway traffic bulletin
TRANSIT NEW ZEALAND AUCKLAND REGIONAL OFFICE
18 April 2008
SH1 Northern Motorway
Sunday 20 – Thursday 24 April
Transit New Zealand advises motorists of the following upcoming closures for work on the Northern Motorway (SH1):
FULL MOTORWAY CLOSURES
Tuesday 22 April (contingency 23 April)
* SH1 lanes southbound between Northcote Rd and Onewa Rd on-ramp closed 11pm – 5am for bridge works.
- Northcote Rd and Esmonde Rd southbound on-ramps will also be closed.
- Detour via Northcote Rd southbound off-ramp to Onewa Rd southbound on-ramp.
AND LINK CLOSURES
Sunday 20 - Wednesday 23 April (contingency 22 April)
* Onewa Rd northbound on and off-ramps and southbound on-ramp closed 10pm – 5am for drainage, kerbing and traffic switch.
- Onewa Rd and Sylvan Ave will also be closed.
- Detour via Esmonde Rd or Northcote Rd ramps.
Sunday 20 - Thursday 24 April
* Left turn into Sylvan Ave closed from 10pm Sunday until 4am Thursday for paving and island construction works.
- Detour via Lake Rd and Exmouth Rd.
Sunday 20 - Tuesday 22 April (contingency 23 April)
* Tristram Ave southbound off-ramp closed 10pm – 5am for red chip sealing.
- Detour via Northcote Rd southbound off ramp.
The above include contingency dates and diversion routes, which are subject to change. Work planned for adjacent junctions will be reviewed daily to ensure that no two consecutive overbridges or interchanges are closed at the same time and the correct diversions are in place.
Road users are requested to use the signposted detours whilst the closures are in operation.
Transit New Zealand apologises for any inconvenience caused.