SH20 Manukau Harbour Crossing traffic bulletin
TRANSIT NEW ZEALAND AUCKLAND REGIONAL OFFICE
24 April 2008
SH20 Manukau Harbour Crossing
Sunday 27 - Thursday 1 May
Transit New Zealandadvises motorists of the upcoming closures for work on the Southwestern Motorway (SH20) as part of the Manukau Harbour Crossing project.
The following closures will be in place for one or two nights between Sunday 27 April and Thursday 1 May:
• Rimu Road/Mahunga Drivebetween the Coronation Roadroundabout and Miro Roadclosed from 9pm until 5am the following morning for barrier movements.
- Detour via Coronation Road, Walmsley Roadand Mahunga Drive.
• Rimu Roadnorthbound on-ramp closed from 9pm until 5am the following morning for barrier and screen installation.
- Detour via Coronation Roadnorthbound on-ramp.
• Coronation Road northbound off-ramp closed from 9pm until 5am the following morning for guardrail modifications.
- Detour via SH20A, Kirkbride and McKenzie Roads, or Neilson Streetoff-ramp, Neilson Streeton-ramp to SH20 southbound and Walmsley Roadoff-ramp.
• Coronation Road northbound on-ramp closed from 9pm until 5am the following morning for barrier movements.
- Detour via Coronation Roadand Rimu Roadon-ramp.
If any of the contingency dates are required then all scheduled work will be reviewed to ensure no two consecutive ramps or interchanges are closed at the same time.
Motorists are advised to follow the signposted detours while the closures are in place. Transit New Zealandregrets any inconvenience caused.