Recovery of vehicles from 101 Victoria Square car park .
Recovery of vehicles from 101 Victoria Square car park this evening
Anyone who has a vehicle parked in the 101 Victoria Square car park is reminded that Police will be assisting with recovery of these vehicles from 5pm this evening (Tuesday, 15 March).
Owners of vehicles parked in the 101 Victoria Square car park should assemble on the corner of Barbadoes Street and Moorhouse Avenue. Owners will then hand keys to Police and wait at the Barbadoes/Moorhouse intersection while the vehicle is retrieved by Police.
Please bear in mind the process may take some hours safety issues mean only one vehicle can removed from the car park at a time.
It is important that vehicle owners note the following:
• Bring keys to the
• Bring ID and proof of ownership.
• If collecting on behalf of the owner bring a letter of authorisation.
• Be dropped off as there is no parking available
• One person to be dropped off per vehicle as space is limited.
• Consider bringing a chair and a book as the process will take some time
• Shelter and toilet will be provided
• No member of the public/owner will be allowed into the cordon area to retrieve their own vehicle for safety reasons
• Car park clearance is subject to final engineer's clearance on the day
• Only go to the assembly point on the day your specific car park is being cleared. Vehicles will not be recovered from other locations not specified.
• Please be patient
The same process, time and assembly point will apply to the following:
Vehicles in the Manchester Street car park situated on the corner of Gloucester Street and Manchester Street.
Thursday, 17 March
Vehicles in the Rydges public car park, situated on Oxford Terrace
Further locations will continue to be advertised on police.govt.nz with locations announced 48 hours prior to collection to provide owners with time to make arrangements.