Warning over stolen chemicals in Avondale
Warning over stolen chemicals
Auckland, 26 May 2014 - Police are warning the public about a dangerous chemical stolen from an Avondale factory this morning.
The chemical Lignosulfate looks and smells like coffee was scooped from a 25kg bag and is highly toxic and should not be ingested.
Anybody that has come into contact with this product should immediately call the NZ Fire Service and seek urgent medical assistance.
Police would like to hear from anyone with any information about the theft.