Local Govt | National News Video | Parliament Headlines | Politics Headlines | Search

 

Kapiti Food Fair exceeds 100 vendor sites

MEDIA RELEASE: 22 September 2014

Kapiti Food Fair exceeds 100 vendor sites

Proudly Sponsored by ANZ Paraparaumu

The Kapiti Food Fair has exceeded 100 vendor sites. One of the reasons behind this is that Kapiti Pak ’n Save has come on-board as a sponsor. Helene Judge, Fair Spokesperson, says “they will be setting-up a site that will include products from their “Taste Kapiti” range that are not already booked to be at the Fair as vendors in their own right. We are super pleased about this as it will give visitors to the Fair a huge variety of products to discover, taste, buy to take home for the pantry, or to giveaway as gifts.”

The Fair is also delighted to announce that Karena & Kasey Bird, our Celebrity Chefs, will be running an exclusive Duos Masterclass in the commercial kitchen at the Whitireia Campus. This will be a night for real foodies as they will prepare a hands-on three course dinner, then sit down and enjoy the meal in the company of Karena & Kasey over a wine.

Tickets are on sale now and can be purchase online at the Kapiti Food Fair web site for $300 per duo (so $150/person) – www.kapitifoodfair.net “There are only nine duo tickets for sale so you will need to get in quick”, Helene picks. Jeanine van Kradenburg who will be managing the Masterclass believes “there are many duos out there who will have a real blast taking part in this super tasty class – Mum’s & Dads’, Mum & daughter, Dad & son, Gran & grandchild, best friends, the list goes on as it will be a perfect special occasion to share with someone else.” Contact Jeanine for more information, 04 905 5520.

The Fair will take place on Saturday 6th December 2014, 10am to 3pm at the Mazengarb Reserve.

www.kapiti foodfair.net Like us on www.facebook.com/pages/Kapiti-Food-Fair/120704018070604

ENDS

© Scoop Media

 
 
 
Parliament Headlines | Politics Headlines | Regional Headlines

Crowdsale And Crowdfunding Campaign: Help Create The Future Of Independent News

Two weeks to go! The Scoop 3.0 plan aims to create NZ’s first community-owned, distributed news and media intelligence ecosystem in 2019. We believe this ScoopPro media monetisation approach can be scaled and spread globally to support local and independent news efforts in regional New Zealand and around the world.

Scoop is an ecosystem, it would not exist without those who contribute to it, read it and rely on it for professional media purposes. Generous past support from this ecosystem has enabled us to come this far in developing our business model. Support our PledgeMe Campaign>>

 

14/11: Two Years’ Progress Since The Kaikoura Earthquake

Mayor John Leggett said it was a day for reflection, but also a time to recognise the work by many people to support progress towards recovery made across Marlborough since November 2016. More>>

ALSO:

Pike River: Mine Drift Re-Entry Plan To Proceed

“I’ve decided the Te Kāhui Whakamana Rua Tekau Mā Iwa - Pike River Recovery Agency, recommended course of action to enter the drift, using the existing access tunnel, is by far the safest option,” said Andrew Little. More>>

ALSO:

Appointments: New High Commissioner To Australia Announced

“Dame Annette King needs no introduction given her long running career as a parliamentarian where she has previously held a number senior Cabinet portfolios, including Justice, Police and Health. She also was Parliament’s longest serving female MP with 30 years’ service,” said Mr Peters. More>>

ALSO:

Two Years Since Kaikoura: Silvia Cartwright To Lead Inquiry Into EQC

“The inquiry will be the first of its kind under the Public Inquiries Act 2013 and will have all the powers of a Royal Commission, be independent of Government and make its report directly to the Governor-General. More>>

ALSO:

Gordon Campbell: On The Royal Commission Into Child Abuse

Obviously, it is good news that the coalition government has broadened the scope of its Royal Commission into the abuse of children, beyond its previous focus on children in state care. More>>

ALSO:

Cases Delayed: Court Staff Refuse To Handle Sentencing Papers

Dozens of court cases have reportedly been delayed, as court staff escalate industrial action at two Auckland courts by enforcing a ban on handling sentencing papers. More>>

ALSO:

Education: Primary Teachers Rolling Strikes

RNZ Report: More than 100,000 primary school students in Auckland will be home from school today as teachers and principals walk off the job for the second time this year. It's the start of a week of rolling one-day strikes around the country, after the collapse of contract negotiations last Thursday. More>>

ALSO:

"Process Was Sound": Inquiry Into Haumaha Appointment Released

The Inquiry’s purpose was to examine, identify, and report on the adequacy of the process that led to the appointment. It found the process was sound and no available relevant information was omitted. More>>

ALSO:

 
 
 
 
 

LATEST HEADLINES

  • PARLIAMENT
  • POLITICS
  • REGIONAL
 
 

InfoPages News Channels