The South East Asian Night Market returns to Wellington
South East Asian Night Market 2015
The South East Asian Night Market returns to Wellington by the Wellington Waterfront (near Te Papa) on
• Friday 13/ March/ 2015 from 6 pm to 10 pm
• Saturday 14/ March/ 2015 from 4 pm to 10 pm
Please come along with your family and friends to experience authentic South East Asian food and culture!!!.
Highlights of the Night Market include
• over 35 authentic South East Asian food stalls to choose from
• diverse Arts and Crafts stalls
• International performances from Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam
• Non- stop cultural entertainment over two locations (Wellington Waterfront & Odlins Plaza) from the diverse South East Asian Communities on both days
• A colourful Procession of some of the South East Asian Communities – on Saturday, 14/March/ 2015 at 6 pm (From Chaffers to Odlins Plaza) along the Waterfront.
• Traditional South East Asian Cultural Games - on Saturday, 14/March/2015 from 4.30 pm.
Detailed information on the programme will be available onwww.asianz.org.nz in the next few days. Watch the space!