Monday 19 March
ANZ Leads Market With Further Home Loan Interest Cuts
ANZ today announced further decreases to its fixed rate home loans.
The latest decreases are more good news for the Bank's customers who benefited from both variable and fixed rate cuts last week.
The fixed home loan rates will decrease from Tuesday 20 March, as follows:
* One year fixed rate decreases from 6.99% per
annum to 6.85% per
* Two year fixed rate decreases from 7.15% per annum to 6.99% per
* Three year fixed rate decreases from 7.20% per annum to 7.10% per
* Four year fixed rate decreases from 7.40% per annum to 7.30% per
* Five year fixed rate decreases from 7.50% per annum to 7.40% per annum
These changes place ANZ's home loan rates amongst the lowest available in the market.
ANZ Managing Director, Dr Murray Horn, says the reductions are a reflection of the Bank's commitment to passing on to its customers the savings made from the recent decline in wholesale interest rates.