Video | Agriculture | Confidence | Economy | Energy | Employment | Finance | Media | Property | RBNZ | Science | SOEs | Tax | Technology | Telecoms | Tourism | Transport | Search

 

New Superstar Premieres At Ford Dealerships

New Superstar Premieres At Ford Dealerships This Week

To celebrate the official public launch of the new Mondeo next weekend, Ford is offering previews of the range at dealerships nationwide - and is also giving away two of the impressive new model sedans.

The launch event, which will be announced in a series of television ads starting on Sunday, will encourage people to visit their participating Ford dealership next weekend to enter the prize draw.

"The new Mondeo is a true superstar - it is a car that has quality and refinement flowing throughout it," said vehicle brand manager Barbara Paley.

"It boasts superior ride and handling, a contemporary interior with an outstanding quality finish, and levels of noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) that are unmatched by vehicles in its class."

When at the dealership, people will be able to fill in an entry form to go into the draw to win one of two Mondeo sedans, which have a recommended retail price of $35,900.

The Managing Director of Ford New Zealand, Nigel Harris, will announce the names of two lucky winners during the Sunday evening news on TV1.

"This promotion is a way to encourage people to get into Ford dealership and have a good look at the new Mondeo range. The differences between this and the previous model have to be seen to be believed," she said.

The new Mondeo has already established itself as a class-leading vehicle. Pre-official public launch sales in May saw it register 163 retails, which put it at the top of the four-cylinder segment.

Ends

© Scoop Media

 
 
 
Business Headlines | Sci-Tech Headlines

 

Space: They Landed Robots On An Asteroid

On September 21, the small compact MINERVA-II1 rovers separated from the Hayabusa2 spacecraft... both rovers landed on the surface of asteroid Ryugu. The two rovers are in good condition and are transmitting images and data. More>>

RNZ: Court Of Appeal Rejects NZME-Stuff Merger

The Court of Appeal has turned down the proposed merger between media companies NZME and Stuff... The Commerce Commission had turned down the merger because of concerns about concentrating too much commercial and editorial power in one organisation. More>>

ALSO:

Cut Before Using: Australian Strawberries Withdrawn

Needles were found in a punnet of strawberries sourced from Western Australia, which was bought in a Countdown supermarket in Auckland. The Choice brand of strawberries was sold nationwide last week. More>>

ALSO:

Gordon Campbell: On The Tax Working Group’s Road Map

Trying to analyse the interim report on the Tax Working Group (TWG) is like trying to review an entire All Blacks game, but at the half- time mark… More>>

ALSO: