Hamilton Real Estate Personality Announced No. 1
Legendary Hamilton Real Estate Personality Announced No. 1 For Harcourts Central Region
• Legendary real estate professional Shaun Cosgrave of Harcourts’ Hamilton - Glenview office has been announced this afternoon as Harcourts Central Region's Top Sales Consultant for the 2003-2004 financial year.
• Renowned for his huge capacity for work and drive to succeed, Mr Cosgrave beat out tough competition from just on 350 other Sales Consultants from the region which covers Hamilton, Coromandel, Rotorua and as far as Whakatane and Turangi.
• The second and third awards went to Mike Thomas of Harcourts Hamilton City and David Marshall of Harcourts Whakatane.
• CEO of Harcourts New Zealand, Bryan Thomson described Mr Cosgrave as being “exceptionally devoted to working to the highest standards in the real estate profession. He is also one of the most systemised sales consultants in the business, taking every step to sell a property to ensure outstanding results for his clients.”
• The awards ceremony was the first in four regional awards ceremonies being held around the country this week as a build-up to the highly anticipated National Awards to be announced at Harcourts’ annual Conference in Christchurch 17-19 May 2004.
Thomson said, “With so many of our offices and team members
having enjoyed an exceptional year and record achievements,
there’s a lot of anticipation as to who will be Number One
for Harcourts New Zealand.”