Massive new PAK’ n SAVE about to open in West Auck
Massive new PAK’ n SAVE about to open in West Auckland
The largest supermarket in New Zealand is gearing up for opening tomorrow (9am on Tuesday 19 October).
PAK’n SAVE Lincoln Road is twice the size of the old store on the opposite side of the road and the new complex has more than 770 carparks.
Owner-operator John Street says the massive store (8,545 sq.m) will give its customers a totally new shopping experience.
“Not only will there be significantly more checkouts and considerably more space, it also has given us the opportunity to extend our product ranges and introduce specialist shopping areas.”
The specialist areas include small electrical and homeware products, books, magazines, CDs and DVDs. There is also a Sierra café in the supermarket foyer.
“It will be a pleasurable shopping experience as well as people benefiting from PAK’n SAVE’s ongoing policy of providing New Zealand’s lowest prices,” says Mr Street.
John Street, his wife Lynn along withGraeme and Erin Blackburn have owned the previous old Lincoln Road store for the past 17 years.
“We know our customers and what they want and our new store has been planned to give them the best.
“It’s very exciting and we’re looking forward to opening day on Tuesday.”
The new store has also created 150 new jobs for the area, and has a total staff of more than 400 people.
About PAK’n SAVE Lincoln Road
- New Store opens 9 am Tuesday
October 19th at 202 Lincoln Road, directly across the road
from the old store, which closes its doors at 10pm on
Monday, October 18th.
- Largest supermarket in the New Zealand
- Offers more of everything, but at the same low cost.
- Easy access and loading in the massive car park
- Huge selection of the freshest meat, deli, fish, fruit, and veges
- The widest choice of fresh baked breads and snacks
- Extensive range of small electrical and homeware products, books, magazines, CDs, DVDs
- Many more checkouts means less waiting time
- On site lotto shop
- Sierra café at entry
- The store is running a competition for shoppers where they will give away 5 brand new Mitsubishi Colts, valued at $23,490 each! One will be given away over every fortnight for 10 weekends.