Video | Agriculture | Confidence | Economy | Energy | Employment | Finance | Media | Property | RBNZ | Science | SOEs | Tax | Technology | Telecoms | Tourism | Transport | Search

 

Let The Games Begin On Prime

1 June 2005

Let The Games Begin On Prime

Deal Or No Deal And Temptation, The New Sale Of The Century

Prepare to be tempted beyond your wildest dreams when the million dollar game show Deal or No Deal screens on Prime weeknights at 6:30pm from Monday June 6, followed by Temptation, the new Sale Of The Century at 7:00pm.

Hailed as the most successful game show in television history, Deal Or No Deal is currently enjoying phenomenal ratings in over 30 countries.

Hosted by master dealer Andrew O'Keefe, each half hour of Deal Or No Deal begins with 26 randomly selected contestants. These contestants face three quick multiple-choice questions. The winner of this round has a shot at the $200,000 that is randomly hidden in one of 26 sealed briefcases.

Temptation, the new Sale Of The Century was a hit on premiere night in Australia this week. The programme averaged a massive 1.626 million viewers across the country and was the second highest rating of the night.

Hosted by Ed Phillips and Livinia Nixon, Temptation will have all the ingredients that made Sale Of The Century one of New Zealand's most popular quiz shows, including the Fame Game and Fast Money questions, plus an exciting 2005 look.

Fabulous prizes on Temptation include trips to Hawaii, Paris and Vanuatu, Volvo cars, Louis Vuitton luggage, plasma televisions, Versace watches, jewellery, Bang and Olufsen and Pioneer home entertainment packages, Harley Davidson motorbikes and giant cash jackpots.

New Zealanders will have the chance to be contestants on Temptation as they have done with highly successful quiz show, Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

Deal Or No Dealpremieres on Prime on Monday, June 6 at 6:30pm followed by Temptation, the new Sale Of The Century at 7:00pm.

ENDS

© Scoop Media

 
 
 
Business Headlines | Sci-Tech Headlines

 

Media Mega Merger: StuffMe Hearing Argues Over Moveable Feast

New Zealand's two largest news publishers are appealing against the Commerce Commission's rejection of the proposal to merge their operations. More>>

Elsewhere:


Approval: Northern Corridor Decision Released

The approval gives the green light to construction of the last link of Auckland’s Western Ring Route, providing an alternative route from South Auckland to the North Shore. More>>

ALSO:


Crown Accounts: $4.1 Billion Surplus

The New Zealand Government has achieved its third fiscal surplus in a row with the Crown accounts for the year ended 30 June 2017 showing an OBEGAL surplus of $4.1 billion, $2.2 billion stronger than last year, Finance Minister Steven Joyce says. More>>

ALSO:

Mycoplasma Bovis: One New Property Tests Positive

The newly identified property... was already under a Restricted Place notice under the Biosecurity Act. More>>

Accounting Scandal: Suspension Of Fuji Xerox From All-Of-Government Contract

General Manager of New Zealand Government Procurement John Ivil says, “FXNZ has been formally suspended from the Print Technology and Associated Services (PTAS) contract and terminated from the Office Supplies contract.” More>>