Let Visa Entertain You
Let Visa Entertain You
Auckland, 5 August 2005 – Visa International today announced the launch of Visa Entertainment - the breakthrough entertainment rewards programme which will deliver exclusive and immediate offers to all Visa cardholders.
From advanced ticket sales to sell-out events, discount adventure holiday packages, movie sneak previews or even the possibility of meeting big stars backstage - Visa aims to give cardholders the VIP treatment with exclusive access to a variety of entertainment offers.
These rare and extensive opportunities for events, music, movies, theatre, books, home entertainment, DVDs and CDs have been facilitated by Visa’s partnerships with some of the world’s leading entertainment brands such as Ticketek, Disney, Village SKYCITY cinemas and Total Experience.
All Visa cardholders should visit www.visaentertainment.co.nz to see the range of offers that can be taken advantage of simply by owning a Visa card.
Bruce Mansfield, General Manager, Visa International Australia and New Zealand, said the programme is an exciting world first for Visa.
“This sets a new precedent for loyalty schemes that will deliver tangible benefits to all Visa cardholders. There’s no counting points you just have to be a Visa cardholder and this accounts for nearly 50 percent of the New Zealand population,” says Bruce.
For the more than two million Visa cardholders in New Zealand, this programme provides fun and excitement plus real savings, benefits and priority access. It reinforces Visa’s role as the world’s largest and most innovative payment systems brand, this time with an emphasis on the exhilarating world of entertainment.
www.visaentertainment.co.nz for all up to date offers and
many exciting entertainment ideas.
Overview of current offers:
- 20 tickets allocated to Visa cardholders for the sell-out Oasis concert in Brisbane.
- Purchase any one of six Fox titles and in retail and receive a free two-for-one pass at Village SKYCITY
- Special offer on Snowboarding packages for two in Canterbury for $320
- Advanced Screenings of Cinderella Man starring Russell Crowe at Village SKYCITY on 5 September
- Make a group booking for Ladies Night and win dinner with the cast
- Style makeovers with the host of TV’s ‘Ten years younger’ Ingrid Vink for $350
- Special accommodation offer at Wellington’s Quest on Johnston Studio Apartments including two breakfast vouchers, two cable-car tickets, 15% discount on Seal Coast Safaris, a $20 dinner voucher and late checkout for $149 pp incl. GST.
Notes to Editors:
About Visa: Visa is the world’s leading payment brand generating more than US$3 trillion in annual card sales volume. Visa has unsurpassed acceptance in more than 150 countries. The Visa organization plays a pivotal role in developing innovative payment products and technologies to benefit its 21,000 member financial institutions and their cardholders. Visa is a leader in Internet based payments and is pioneering the creation of u-commerce, or universal commerce—the ability to conduct commerce anywhere, anytime, and any way. For more information, visit www.corporate.visa.com.
About Visa in Asia Pacific
In Asia Pacific, Visa has a greater market share than all other payment card brands combined with 62 percent of all card purchases at the point of sale being made using Visa cards. There are currently 229 million Visa-branded cards in the region. During the 12 months ended 30 September 2004, US$455 billion was spent at point of sale or withdrawn from ATMs in Asia Pacific using Visa cards. Visa Asia Pacific’s Internet address is www.visa-asia.com.