Video | Agriculture | Confidence | Economy | Energy | Employment | Finance | Media | Property | RBNZ | Science | SOEs | Tax | Technology | Telecoms | Tourism | Transport | Search

 

Big Wednesday $4.1 Million Lifestyle Unclaimed

Media Release 27 March 2006

Big Wednesday $4.1 Million Ultimate Lifestyle Remains Unclaimed


The second Big Wednesday First Division winning ticket, worth a whopping $4.1 million, is still to be claimed nearly a week after the winning draw, says NZ Lotteries Deputy Chief Executive Warren Salisbury.

He says the lucky player, or players, who bought a ticket at Grey Lynn Stationers in Auckland, and won cash and luxury prizes worth a total of $4.1 million with Big Wednesday First Division in the draw held on Wednesday, 22 March, are still to claim their prize.

The prize is the second Big Wednesday First Division prize to be won, with a ticket sold at Martina Four Square in Thames winning more than $13 million in cash and luxury prizes just six weeks ago.

Pat Patel from Grey Lynn Stationers, which sold the winning ticket says that a lot of players have checked their tickets today, but so far no-one’s had the big one.

Mr Salisbury says whoever has the winning Big Wednesday prize ticket should immediately write their name on the back of the ticket, keep it in a safe place and contact NZ Lotteries Wellington office.

“We’d like to meet them so that we can talk them through their win and provide them with any advice they require. They are about to begin living the ultimate lifestyle, and we want it to begin in the best way possible.” The number is 04 802 7000.

The Big Wednesday First Division winner has won:

$2,569,628;

Porsche 911 Carrera;

Range Rover Vogue V8;

$50,000 worth of luxury travel every year for five years;

$250,000 American Express Platinum card;

Mustang luxury launch; and a

$500,000 holiday home.


“The Big Wednesday winner will never have to look at a price tag again. They’ll be able to travel the globe using their luxury travel prize. They’ll also have $2.6 million in the bank and a Porsche and Range Rover in the garage, not to mention a luxury launch in the boat harbour and a holiday home to enjoy.


ENDS

© Scoop Media

 
 
 
Business Headlines | Sci-Tech Headlines

 

Media Mega Merger: StuffMe Hearing Argues Over Moveable Feast

New Zealand's two largest news publishers are appealing against the Commerce Commission's rejection of the proposal to merge their operations. More>>

Elsewhere:


Approval: Northern Corridor Decision Released

The approval gives the green light to construction of the last link of Auckland’s Western Ring Route, providing an alternative route from South Auckland to the North Shore. More>>

ALSO:


Crown Accounts: $4.1 Billion Surplus

The New Zealand Government has achieved its third fiscal surplus in a row with the Crown accounts for the year ended 30 June 2017 showing an OBEGAL surplus of $4.1 billion, $2.2 billion stronger than last year, Finance Minister Steven Joyce says. More>>

ALSO:

Mycoplasma Bovis: One New Property Tests Positive

The newly identified property... was already under a Restricted Place notice under the Biosecurity Act. More>>

Accounting Scandal: Suspension Of Fuji Xerox From All-Of-Government Contract

General Manager of New Zealand Government Procurement John Ivil says, “FXNZ has been formally suspended from the Print Technology and Associated Services (PTAS) contract and terminated from the Office Supplies contract.” More>>