Online planning tool manages life-changing events
New online planning tool helps New Zealanders manage life-changing events
For most of us, juggling modern life is already far too stressful. Add in a big change or a project and it can really throw you – even when it’s a time of excitement or joy.
To assist people, Yellow Pages has launched a new online planning tool called GoYellowLife (www.goyellowlife.co.nz).
It helps you manage planning, scheduling, researching, keep track of costs. That minimises the stress that comes with those complex and unfamiliar, life-changing events such as having a baby, renovating a home, starting a small business or moving house.
For each of the life events, GoYellowLife gives you a checklist of tasks, products and services you might need. You can move them around, remove the ones you don’t need and add others you do or might be looking for.
GoYellowLife includes lists of categories of goods and services that you may find useful when undertaking your life-changing project. The categories are all linked directly by internet Yellow Pages to businesses in your area listed under those categories. Even better, you can drag categories into your personalised schedule, so you can get to work on the big tasks one by one.
GoYellowLife comes with a raft of easy to use features:
- Online and available wherever you are - at home, at work, out of town. It’s not tied up to your work PC – and you can have it send reminder emails to wherever is most convenient for you.
- Categories connected to local businesses listed in your Yellow Pages with moveable categories so you can drag categories into your personalised schedule.
- A budget planner to keep track of your spend.
- Expert articles and how-to guides including tips like important questions to ask a tradesperson before contracting them.
- A wishlist function for baby showers so you can let your family and friends know which things you would most like.
- Discussion forums, online newsletters and exclusive offers.
Best of all, GoYellowLife is free – and when you register, you also go in the draw to win one of two electronic organisers to be given away every month.