Netsuite Launches Oneworld In Australia And NZ
Netsuite Launches Netsuite Oneworld In Australia And New Zealand
Integrated Suite and Cloud Computing Make Real-Time Global Business Management Possible for Multi-National Companies
SYDNEY, 17 September 2008 – NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), a leading vendor of on-demand, integrated business management software suites for mid-market enterprises and divisions of large companies, today announced the launch of NetSuite OneWorld for the Australian and New Zealand markets. NetSuite OneWorld makes real-time, global business management feasible by combining a mature, multi-company business application suite—which includes ERP, CRM and Ecommerce—with cloud computing delivery.
Built from the ground up as one system that includes ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, NetSuite OneWorld enables mid-market businesses with multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities to:
• Manage local operations across multiple locations, and roll the data up for regional and global visibility in their currency of choice.
• Have the ability to adjust for differences in language, currency, taxation and legal compliance at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and control.
• Bring a newly acquired or created subsidiary online quickly into a consolidated management view, supporting acquisition or rapid expansion of the business.
• Reduce costs by staffing operations centrally where the same employees can handle operations across multiple subsidiaries.
• Make informed executive decisions and timely course corrections with key company metrics visible and measurable in real-time across all business operations.
NetSuite's native Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model enables the OneWorld functionality, including ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, to be accessed anywhere simply by opening a browser, and eliminates enormous IT issues associated with traditional approaches to global business management software. The combination of the new
NetSuite OneWorld capabilities and NetSuite's cloud computing delivery platform helps eliminate the cost and technology barriers facing mid-sized companies operating globally or across multiple locations.
Prior to NetSuite OneWorld, typically only large companies with the ability and willingness to spend a large sum of money could approach such levels of business integration. Mid-sized companies using traditional applications such as Microsoft Dynamics GP (often referred to as Great Plains) could achieve a low-level of business integration, but often only see limited consolidated financials, which can be of suspect value. Of course, large systems such as SAP or mid-market systems like Microsoft Dynamics GP are not delivered as native web-applications, so any attempt at limited business consolidation typically requires large expenditures in IT costs and systems management.
“With NetSuite OneWorld, we are delivering capabilities to mid-sized companies that even the world's largest companies have often failed to achieve after spending millions of dollars,” said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite. “I am confident that the introduction of NetSuite OneWorld into Australia and New Zealand will help local businesses achieve global success as NetSuite OneWorld delivers local control with global visibility, not just across financials but across every aspect of the business — from lead to forecast to order to cash collection. This really is the fantasy of running your business globally in real-time.”
Additional benefits of NetSuite OneWorld include the following:
• NetSuite OneWorld allows companies' back office ERP operations to have local control over accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing and order fulfilment but with multi-currency business consolidation of financials in real-time from these local operations or independent subsidiaries, to the regional office, to global headquarters.
• NetSuite OneWorld makes global Ecommerce operations feasible with multi-site, multi-currency, multi-language, local tax compliance and local inventory sourcing capabilities.
• NetSuite OneWorld provides Global CRM to improve global selling with multi-currency quotas, forecasts, commission payments, sales tax calculations and real-time reporting.
• NetSuite OneWorld delivers real-time Analytics for global organisations to make timely course corrections, rather than having to wait so long for research to be completed that often the question to be resolved becomes moot.
Pricing and Availability
NetSuite OneWorld is available now through the NetSuite Australia office and is offered for $2670 AUD per month.
NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) is a leading vendor of on-demand, integrated business management software suites for mid-sized businesses and divisions of large companies. NetSuite enables mid-market companies to manage core business operations in a single system, which includes accounting / enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and Ecommerce. NetSuite’s patent-pending “real-time dashboard” technology provides an easy-to-use view into up-to-date, role-specific business information. For more information about NetSuite please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and
the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite