Electrolux brings a taste of European Excellence to The Food
For Immediate Release
30 July 2012
Electrolux brings a taste of European Excellence to The Food Show, Auckland
This year, Electrolux has again joined The Food
Show Auckland as a platinum sponsor and will be showcasing
their leading products and innovation in a custom-built
stand, the Electrolux Cooking Theatre and The Food Show
• Experience European kitchen innovation with the Kiwi lifestyle in mind at The Auckland Food Show this year, thanks to Electrolux, which offers Aucklanders the chance to see leading Electrolux and AEG products.
• Look out for the sleek Ebony Kitchen Collection where you can imagine your conventional kitchen appliances transformed into a dark and seductive entertainer’s dream.
• Visitors can be amongst the first to try the newly launched AEG Teppanyaki Induction plate and Electrolux E:Motion Wok at the Electrolux stand, which provide Asian inspired cooking enthusiasts with the opportunity to use induction technology.
• Also on show is steam oven innovation from AEG and Electrolux.
Don’t miss Electrolux this year, located on your Food Show map at B21, B23, B25, C21, next to the Electrolux Cooking Theatre entrance.
Electrolux Cooking Theatre and The Food Show Masterclass Series
Those at the top of the culinary world use the best kitchen appliances and this year’s Auckland Food Show follows suit with the Electrolux Cooking Theatre and The Food Show Masterclass Series cooking area – both completely fitted out with leading Electrolux kitchenware.
• Live cooking demonstrations by top Kiwi and international chefs will take place in the Electrolux Cooking Theatre.
• An outstanding line-up of chefs includes appearances by Josh Emett, Julie Le Clerc, Ray McVinnie, Simon Gault and more.
• Culinary masterpieces will be created on a range of Electrolux appliances, including induction, steam and compact oven technology.
• For a chance to learn from the best in a more intimate experience, Masterclasses are also available for $50 per class.
Running from August 2-5th, The Food Show Auckland is not to be missed and Electrolux are proud to be providing a chance to see leading European kitchen innovation at this event.
Notes to editors:
Electrolux is a global leader in household
appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more
than 40 million products to customers in more than 150
markets every year. The company focuses on innovative
products that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive
consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and
Electrolux Home Products include refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, cookers, barbecues and air-conditioners. These are all sold under esteemed brands globally such as Electrolux, AEG-Electrolux, Frigidaire and Zanussi, and locally under brands such as Electrolux, AEG-Electrolux, Westinghouse, Simpson, Chef, Kelvinator and Dishlex. In 2010 Electrolux had sales of AUS 6.6 billion and 52,000 employees.