Introducing: Roam Morocco tours
Discover the mystique of Morocco with Roam Morocco tours
Planning your next trip for 2013? Roam Morocco has just launched with tours uniquely designed to ensure you experience first hand the culture and beauty of Morocco. The 10 day tours take you to remote berber villages, artisanal workshops as well as exploring the souks and medinas of some Morocco's imperial cities.
With 10 years' experience working in tourism in Morocco and now residing in Auckland, Soufiane Et tijani started Roam Morocco to showcase the best of Morocco. The tours are designed to uncover some of the hidden treasures of Morocco and its diverse culture.
"We provide a tour that is designed to suit travellers interested in new cultures and experiences, and who are wanting to see the authentic Morocco which sometimes involves getting off the main tourist route."
Roam Morocco will take you to some of the famous imperial cities and into the rural heart of Morocco while travelling in comfort and staying in clean, quality accommodation. It supports the local communities and businesses and works with local guides so you get the best insight into life in the different regions.
Some of the tour highlights include:
- Fes' old city, and exploring the workshops where craftsmen still ply their ancient crafts
- Camel riding at sunset into the desert and enjoying a traditional feast at a nomad camp
- Learning traditional Moroccan cooking
- Visiting Dayet Srji salt lake in the Sahara,a migratory point for many birds including flamingos
- Jemaa el-Fnaa Square in Marrakesh and its chaotic atmosphere at the nights markets.
Getting to Morocco is easy with many airlines going via Dubai and Abu Dhabi to Casablanca or getting their from many of Europe's cities.
For more information, go to http://www.roammorocco.co.nz/