Business group “cemNZ” launches its 2014 workshop series
Business group “cemNZ” launches its 2014 workshop series to help businesses and local government improve customer experience.
Customer Experience Management New Zealand (cemNZ), has launched its 2014 Workshop calendar with a series of one-day workshops covering a range of topics to help organisations succeed with their customers.
Topics include: how to justify investment in service, how to create a unique and profitable customer experience for your business and how to measure and manage complex and costly service delivery processes. This year’s workshops include:
Workshops of value to all
• Justifying investment in customer experience and service improvement
• Customer experience development workshop
• Developing a practical framework to turn customer experience vision into customer experience reality
Focus on Local
• Defining a council-wide strategy for measuring and managing service quality
• Retail customer experience development workshop
For more information, downloadable brochures and registration details please check out the following link: http://www.cemnz.org.nz/Workshops.htm
Customer Experience Management New Zealand is a real-world and on-line community on a mission to improve the quality of customer experience in New Zealand so customers get better service, business gets better profits and the public sector gets the best return on its service investment.
It brings together customer service professionals, business leaders and subject matter expertise to provide quick and easy access to the people, information and tools necessary to help them turn customers into loyal fans.