Reappointment of Regional Amenities Funding Board members
7 March 2014
Reappointment of Auckland Regional Amenities Funding Board members
Mayor Len Brown and Auckland Regional Amenities Funding Board Co-Chairs, Lester McGrath and David Houldsworth, have welcomed the reappointment of the following board members:
Walsh – Auckland Council appointee
• Grant Lilly – Auckland Council appointee
• Anita Killeen – Auckland Council appointee
• Moana Tamaariki-Pohe – Auckland Council appointee
• Candis Craven – Amenities Board appointee
• Penny Sefuiva – Amenities Board appointee
The reappointments follow careful consideration of the need to balance Funding Board experience with fresh talent joining the board.
Retaining the skill-set and expertise of the current board was considered critical to the success of the Funding Board’s work programme whilst the council and the Amenities Board undertake a Joint Board Appointment Programme which will commence in November 2014.
All members are reappointed for a three year term as required by legislation.