Colliers International research team promotes Chris Dibble
Chris Dibble promoted in Colliers International’s research team
March 10, 2014 - Chris Dibble has been promoted to national research manager at Colliers International, reflecting the growth of the research and consulting division at the company. He formerly managed the Auckland research division, winning the company’s MVP professional services award for 2013. In his new role he will oversee all the firm’s commercial and residential research databases and publications across New Zealand.
He will also work with the expanding property advisory and consulting services division alongside Alan McMahon, Colliers national director of research and consulting.
McMahon says, “Demand for our consulting services has grown significantly over the last year. Commissions include residential and commercial demand studies, market analysis, forecasting, affordability analysis and transaction structuring advice. Chris’s promotion significantly enhances our ability to meet our clients’ consulting needs.”
Chris joined Colliers International in 2012. Prior to that, he held a senior research role at another commercial real estate agency. He holds a bachelor of social sciences and a postgraduate diploma in marketing from Waikato University and a postgraduate diploma in business administration (property) from Massey University.
• Colliers International is the third largest commercial real estate services company in the world with over 12,300 professionals operating out of more than 522 offices in 62 countries.
• Colliers International provides a full range of services to real estate users, owners and investors worldwide, including corporate solutions, brokerage, property and asset management, hotel investment sales and consulting, valuation, consulting and appraisal services, mortgage broking and research.
• In April 2013, The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) once again recognised Colliers International as New Zealand’s top commercial, industrial and retail sales agency, with Colliers International winning all three awards at the annual RICS NZ Awards for the third year in a row.
• Colliers International New Zealand won the top (five-star) award for Best Property Consultancy Marketing at the 2012 Asia Pacific Property Awards, beating competition from throughout Australasia.
• The latest annual survey by the Lipsey Company ranked Colliers International as the second most recognised commercial real estate firm in the world.