Russell McVeagh shortlisted for Women in Law Awards
Russell McVeagh shortlisted for Australasian Women in Law Awards
The IFLR has released its shortlist for the third annual Australasian Women in Business Law Awards and Russell McVeagh has been shortlisted in a number of categories. Russell McVeagh would like to congratulate partners Pip Greenwood, Sarah Keene and Deemple Budhia, who have all been nominated for individual awards in their specialist areas.
The firm has also been shortlisted for a number of firm-wide awards.
shortlisted for individual awards and their areas
• Pip Greenwood: Best in Capital Markets, Best in M&A and Private Equity
• Sarah Keene: Best in Competition / Antitrust
• Deemple Budhia: Rising Star, Finance
Russell McVeagh has been
shortlisted for the following firm-wide
• Best firm for diversity by an Australasian firm
• Best mentoring programme by an Australasian firm
• Best Australasian firm for talent management
• Best New Zealand firm for women in business law
• City awards: Auckland and Wellington.
The awards celebrate Australasian firms with the best initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management. They focus on rewarding not only the best initiatives, but also those that are most effectively implemented.
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in Sydney on 7 August 2013.