The Coffee Club New Zealand in Party Mode
The Coffee Club New Zealand in Party Mode as the Brand Reaches 50 Store Milestone
On Thursday, The Coffee Club New Zealand celebrated opening more than 50 stores at a glamorous red carpet event in Auckland. The party, which had TV hosts, print media, food bloggers and the brand’s original founders on the guest list, was held at The Coffee Club Metro Centre, which opened its doors just over a week ago.
After less than a decade in business, surpassing 50 cafés makes The Coffee Club New Zealand one of the most successful and fastest growing café groups in the country.
“We are outpacing most brands as far as growth goes and also have some of the best franchisee retention rates in New Zealand,” says Director and Marketing Manager, Andy Lucas. “It’s a great position to be in and a real testament to the hard work our team puts in.”
Both young Auckland-based entrapreneurs, Andy, and co-director, Brad Jacobs, have extensive backgrounds in the hospitality industry. Brad has been with The Coffee Club for over 17 years, working across a range of roles, whilse Andy has experience in a range of hotel management positions.
“We are pleased to be able to offer New Zealanders a quality choice of food and beverage options,” says Andy. “Combined with attentive service, a modern vibe and an expanding number of convenient locations, The Coffee Club provides a relaxing, friendly atmosphere for a quick coffee or complete meal.”
As a two time recipient of the Westpac New Zealand Franchise Awards, Supreme Franchise System of the Year (2012/13 and 2013/14), and three time winner of the Food and Beverage Franchise System of the Year, The Coffee Club New Zealand has proven an attractive and sound prospect for franchise holders.
“We try to be as flexible as possible, giving franchise owners the ability to put their own stamp on the brand, whilst ensuring the quality The Coffee Club is renowned for is retained in all aspects of the business,” says Brad.
Cafe stores and Restaurants can be found throughout both the North and South Islands with more stores to be opened in the near future.
For more information on The Coffee Club New Zealand, including extensive information on the franchise system, as well as a full list of locations, opening hours and contact details for each store please visit the website, www.thecoffeeclub.co.nz.
Five Fast Facts About The Coffee Club New Zealand
1) 1) The Coffee Club New Zealand serves close to 4,000,000 cups of coffee a year
2) 2) More than 100,000 people go through the doors every week in New Zealand alone
3) 3) Auckland based co-directors, Andy Lucas and Brad Jacobs, approached the original founders more than ten years ago and won them over with their ambition and business smarts. They opened the first New Zealand based The Coffee Club in 2005, in Queensgate, Lower Hutt
4) 4) The Coffee Club strives to be as socially and environmentally responsible as possible. This includes only using UTZ CERTIFIED coffee and cage-free eggs.
5) 5) The brand supports a large number of New Zealand charities every year, including KidsCan and Blue September.
- Ends –