Good Technology Announces New Enterprise Mobility Suites
Good Technology Announces New Enterprise Mobility Suites to Scale Mobile Adoption
Four new suites offer organisations choice and affordability to suit individual business needs
Auckland, New Zealand – July 22, 2014 – Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility, today announced four new enterprise mobility management (EMM) suites that offer businesses more choice and flexibility when deciding how to implement, scale and grow their mobile adoption strategies. The four suites enable businesses to choose the solution best suited to their business needs and help accelerate enterprise adoption of mobile applications.
As organisations transition from initial device deployments to wide-scale application adoption, they are looking for simple enterprise mobility management solutions that are scalable, cross-platform, support flexible deployment options including cloud, on-premise, and hybrid, and secure corporate data as well as manage devices.
The new Good EMM suites are based on Good’s existing product portfolio, and begin with entry-level solutions for business professionals and small businesses that are looking for simple cloud-based mobile device management and secure email. Organisations that are further along in their mobility journey can enjoy comprehensive enterprise mobility management, including mobile application and content management, mobile service management as well as support for unlimited Good Dynamics® secured ISV and custom apps.
“As mobility continues to rapidly advance, we have heard from customers that they’d like comprehensive solutions to meet their needs,” said Christy Wyatt, Chairman and CEO of Good Technology. “With the introduction of these new suites, organisations at any stage of their mobility journey have a simple, cost effective solution for enterprise mobility management and increased productivity.”
Available today, the new suites include:
Good Professional Suite: $USD 0 per user, per month.
Originally announced as Good Pro™ in February, this entry-level suite is ideal for business professionals or small businesses wishing to ensure their data and mobile device are protected. Suite capabilities include:
• Basic mobile device management including jailbreak detection, remote device wipe and remote device location
• Secure email, contacts and calendar
• Cloud document integration with Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox
• Cloud deployment
• Available now for Android users, with iOS version to be available later this month
Good Enterprise Suite: $USD 5 per user, per month.
For businesses looking for entry-level enterprise mobility management and a BYOD solution, the Good Enterprise Suite offers complete mobile device management combined with day one business productivity. Within the Good Enterprise Suite, a new business-first productivity app provides a fast, beautiful, modern user interface with business optimised features, including calendar reply and forwarding, viewing busy/free information, one-tap conference dialing and secure browser integration. Suite capabilities include:
• Comprehensive enterprise mobility management including advanced mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM)
• Secure corporate intranet access and web browsing
• Cloud, on-premise and hybrid deployment options
Good Collaboration Suite, $USD 10, per user, per month.
In a recent Frost & Sullivan report, it’s noted that some 70% of organisations in the US will tolerate or embrace BYOD this year. The Good Collaboration Suite is perfect for organisations advancing mobility to the next level through additional business apps. As mobility scales to more devices and apps, the Collaboration Suite also offers IT powerful tools to manage mobile service quality. Suite capabilities include:
• All Good Enterprise Suite features
• The industry’s leading CRM solution combined with the best enterprise-grade security, Good for Salesforce1
• Mobile content management including anytime, anywhere access to documents and more on Microsoft SharePoint or corporate intranets
• Secure instant messaging
• Cross-platform operations, mobile service monitoring and analytics with Good Mobile Operations Manager
• Extended support
Good Mobility Suite: $USD 15 per user, per month.
For organisations farther along on their mobility journey, the Good Mobility Suite uniquely offers a comprehensive platform for complete mobility management including building, deploying, managing and supporting mobile apps and devices. Custom apps enable the creation of innovative new business processes that support new customer, partner, and employee interactions. Suite capabilities include:
• All Good Collaboration Suite features
• Unlimited Good Dynamics custom app deployment
• Cross-platform mobile service support and user self-service with Good Mobile Support Manager
• Premium support