New Build Construction Flying Ahead at Jet Park Hotel
New Build Construction Flying Ahead at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, Auckland Airport!
A large crane in the front paddock of Jet Park Hotel’s grounds is a common sight these days, as construction of Auckland’s newest 250 person multi-level conference complex, complete with an additional 60 guest rooms is in full swing. Whilst other hotels in Auckland may be renovating, Jet Park Hotel is the only hotel in full ‘new build’mode. The construction project is being undertaken by Watts and Hughes who built the original hotel nearly 17 years ago! With modern guest rooms and state of the art facilities, the hotel and conference centre complex will be able to offer the very best services to a variety of market segments. Opening of these facilities will be in April 2016. The hotel is also developing a garden, pond and wetland area with native planting adjacent to the centre with an out-door area where groups may enjoy BBQs, teambuilding activities, and that is suitable for outside product launches.
In the meantime, it’s business as usual and the hotel is proud to have just been awarded the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence- recognition that the Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre is a “Top performing Hotel as reviewed by travellers on the world’s largest travel site.” Now in its fifth year, the award celebrates excellence in hospitality and is given only to establishments that consistently achieve great reviews on TripAdvisor.
“Winning the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence is a true source of pride for the entire team at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre and we’d like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor,” said Jeeva Jeeva-Nanthan, General Manager, “There is no greater seal of approval than being recognised by one’s customers. With the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on customer reviews, the accolade is a remarkable vote of confidence to our business and our continued commitment to excellence.”
More recently, the Hotel has also received several accolades- a testament to the hard-working and dedicated owners, hotel management and staff. Most recent awards include:
• Traveller’s Choice TOP 25 Hotels in New
Zealand 2015, TripAdvisor
• Supreme Award Winner 2014, Hospitality Association of New Zealand
• Excellence in Training and Staff Development Winner 2014, Hospitality Association of New Zealand
• Best Environmental, Sustainable, and Ethical Practice Winner 2014, Hospitality Association of New Zealand
• Westpac Auckland Business Awards- South Finalists 2014
• Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
• Traveller’s Choice TOP 25 Hotels in New Zealand 2014, TripAdvisor
• Excellence in Social Responsibility and Sustainability Winner 2013, Westpac Auckland South Business Awards
• Beef and Lamb Excellence Award Winner 2013
• Hotel Industry Environmental Initiative Award Winner 2013