MEA & T-Mobile: Just reached top #20 in Apple’s App Store
Printicular was selected by telco giant, T-Mobile for its iconic ’T-Mobile Tuesday’ giveaway in the USA this week. More than 145,000 people downloaded the app in 1-day.
T-Mobile Tuesdays reaches millions of people every week, and is known for ’no-strings’ giveaways of sought-after products. Printicular was selected this week alongside Wendys and Vudu. In addition to the giveaways were prizes that include a years worth of dinner and movie tickets.
Printicular was created in NZ by creative agency and app developer MEA, and makes it easy to print photos from phones for pickup at retail outlets (Warehouse Stationery, Walgreens, Boots….).
· 145,000+ people installed the app in 1 day
· Over 1 million prints ordered in 1 day
· At peak 10,000 orders in an hour
· #19 in Apple’s App Store Top Free Apps (USA)
· #4 in Apple’s App Store Photo & Video category (USA)
· Ranking alongside Snapchat, Youtube & Instagram