Video | Agriculture | Confidence | Economy | Energy | Employment | Finance | Media | Property | RBNZ | Science | SOEs | Tax | Technology | Telecoms | Tourism | Transport | Search

 

Mark Caulton to Leave TV3


Wednesday 2nd November, 2016

Mark Caulton to Leave TV3


Director of Programming Mark Caulton has resigned from TV3 to move to the United Kingdom in the New Year.

Mark has been with TV3 for 18 years holding a variety of roles across the business culminating in his Director of Programming role which he has held for the last four years. During Mark's time as Director of Programming, TV3's channel share has continued to perform strongly with his management of the programming team delivering a range of popular local and international programmes, including the first ever The X Factor New Zealand, and more recently a local version of the game show Family Feud.

Andrew Szusterman, Chief Content Officer said: "Mark has spent the best part of two decades at TV3 and has made a significant contribution during that time."

"His expertise in so many areas of the business will be truly missed. I can't thank him enough for all he has done. We wish Mark, Karen and the family all the best with their move to the UK."

Mark Caulton said: "It's been an absolute pleasure and a privilege being part of the programming team at TV3 over the last 18 years. There's literally never been a dull moment, and I count myself very fortunate to have worked alongside so many talented people."

"I'm immensely proud of the current team and what we've achieved, and I look forward to hearing of their continued success as I begin an exciting new chapter with my family."

A search for his replacement is underway.

-ends-

© Scoop Media

 
 
 
Business Headlines | Sci-Tech Headlines

 

Voluntary Administration: Renaissance Brewing Up For Sale

Renaissance Brewing, the first local company to raise capital through equity crowdfunding, is up for sale after cash flow woes and product management issues led to the appointment of voluntary administrators. More>>

Elsewhere:

Approval: Northern Corridor Decision Released

The approval gives the green light to construction of the last link of Auckland’s Western Ring Route, providing an alternative route from South Auckland to the North Shore. More>>

ALSO:

Media Mega Merger: Full Steam Ahead For Appeal

New Zealand's two largest news publishers have confirmed they are committed to pursuing their appeal against the Commerce Commission's rejection of the proposal to merge their operations. More>>

Crown Accounts: $4.1 Billion Surplus

The New Zealand Government has achieved its third fiscal surplus in a row with the Crown accounts for the year ended 30 June 2017 showing an OBEGAL surplus of $4.1 billion, $2.2 billion stronger than last year, Finance Minister Steven Joyce says. More>>

ALSO:

Mycoplasma Bovis: One New Property Tests Positive

The newly identified property... was already under a Restricted Place notice under the Biosecurity Act. More>>

Accounting Scandal: Suspension Of Fuji Xerox From All-Of-Government Contract

General Manager of New Zealand Government Procurement John Ivil says, “FXNZ has been formally suspended from the Print Technology and Associated Services (PTAS) contract and terminated from the Office Supplies contract.” More>>