Bananas In Pyjamas Perform At Skycity Theatre
The Australian Broadcasting
in association with Donnell Theatre Productions
and Garry Ginivan Attractions ( Aust )
SKYCITY Theatre proudly presents
A BRAND NEW STAGE SHOW FOR 2005
GET READY TO GO
BI, B2, AMY, LULU, MORGAN
and RAT IN A HAT!
42 Nursery Rhymes and 55 Minutes of Fun !!
B1 and B2 along with their friends, the Teddies and Rat in a Hat are back in New Zealand with a brand new stage show jammed packed with the kids favourite nursery rhymes.
If you’re happy and you know it, Twinkle twinkle little star, Mary had a little lamb, I’m a little Tea-Pot, This old Man, Incy wincey spider, Humpty Dumpty and Old MacDonald had a Farm are just a few of the toe-tapping, hand-clapping songs that will have all the kids singing and dancing in the aisles.
‘It’s Singing Time!’ is 55 minutes of non-stop fun and entertainment adapted for the stage by Australia’s Award-Winning Children’s Producer, Garry Ginivan. This brand new production has recently completed successful tours of The UK and Australia and now it’s New Zealand’s turn to get up and …. Go Bananas!!
With loads of singing, loads of dancing and loads of audience participation, ‘It’s Singing Time!’ is perfect family entertainment and bound to be the highlight of the year in quality entertainment for children.
So get ready, get steady and get set to…
SING OUT LOUD ABOVE THE CROWD!
Come-a-Long and Sing-a-Song
ALL DAY LONG!
Venue Dates : October 1 – October 8 2005
Performance Times : Sat 1Oct , Sat 8 Oct 10.00am
Mon 2 – Fri 7 Oct 10.00am and 12.00 noon
Booking Details : Adults at Children’s prices
Groups 10 + $15.00pp
Book at Ticketek 307 5000 www.ticketek.co.nz (booking fee may apply)
© The Australian Broadcasting Corporation 2005
Original song by Carey Blyton
Bananas in Pyjamas are mischievous twins, B1 and B2, who cannot resist playing tricks on their friends, Rat in a Hat and the teddies, Amy, Lulu and Morgan. Australia's most loved pre-school TV series continues to delight and entertain children after almost thirteen years.
- Target audience: 0-5 years (50/50 skew)
- Programming: 300 x 5 minute eps or 120 x 1/2 hr eps, plus 4 x 1/2 hr specials
- Broadcast twice daily on ABC Kids TV
- Viewed in over 70 countries around the world, to an audience exceeding 100 million
- Celebrated 12 years of TV broadcast in July 2004
- New style guide released in 2003
- Over 5 million books sold over all titles in all categories
- Over 250,000 music CD's and cassettes sold over 7 titles
- ABC Video has sold one million units over 19 titles since 1992 with two new releases scheduled for 2003
- ABC Audio has sold over 300,000 units across 7 titles
- CD-ROMS licensed in over 40 countries around the world
- Dedicated Bananas in Pyjamas activity in every ABC for Kids monthly magazine Funtime with Friends
- Strong touring activity, performing
to an estimated audience of 80,000 children annually
- Renewed international activity
© Australian Broadcasting Corporation 2005
Original Song by Carey Blyton.