Maori TV Screens 2005 League Tri-Nations Final
Tuesday October 10 2006
Maori Television Screens 2005 League Tri-Nations Final
Maori Television – the home of New Zealand rugby league – is screening last year’s historic Kiwis victory in the Tri-Nations tournament this Sunday October 15 at 2.00 PM.
The 2005 grand final was one of New Zealand rugby league’s finest moments and marked the first time that Australia had not won an international test series in 27 years.
This year, Maori Television has secured free-to-air rights to the Tri-Nations tournament between New Zealand, Australia and Great Britain, making this top level international series available to all viewers for the first time.
The channel will screen delayed coverage of all Kiwis’ games both here and in Australia as well as the 2006 grand final in Sydney, Australia.
The schedule for
Maori Television’s Tri-Nations coverage is:
* Kiwis v Australia, Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland – Saturday October 14 at 9.00 PM (repeated Sunday October 22 at 2.00 PM)
* 2005 Tri-Nations Final: Kiwis v Australia – Sunday October 15 at 2.00 PM
* Kiwis v Australia, Telstra Dome, Melbourne – Saturday October 21 at 11.00 PM (repeated Sunday October 29 at 2.00 PM)
* Kiwis v Great Britain, Jade Stadium, Christchurch – Saturday October 28 at 9.00 PM (repeated Sunday November 5 at 2.00 PM)
* Kiwis v Great Britain, Westpac Stadium, Wellington – Saturday November 11 at 9.00 PM (repeated Sunday November 26 at 2.00 PM)
* 2006 Tri-Nations Final, Aussie Stadium, Sydney – Saturday November 25 at 11.00 PM (repeated Saturday December 2 at 9.00 PM)
Book your seat on the sofa for a sizzling season of hotly contested 2006 LEAGUE TRI-NATIONS – presented by The Mad Butcher – free-to-air only on Maori Television from this Saturday October 14 at 9.00 PM.