New Millionaire + $491K In Akl & Lawrence + Baches
Instant Millionaire for Tairua and $491,210 won in Akld and Lawrence plus $500k baches to Port Chalmers and Blenheim
This New Year's Eve three lucky Lotto players from Auckland and Lawrence are going to have thousands of reasons to celebrate, after winning $491,210 each in First Division on tonight's draw, says NZ Lotteries' Chief Executive, Todd McLeay.
Their winning tickets were purchased at Belmont Superette in North Shore City, Lochview Dairy, Pukekohe and Chapman Discount (Four Square) in Lawrence.
In addition, 100 fortunate players from around New Zealand have also won big prizes in tonight's Lotto Holiday promotion draw. This includes a very lucky person who bought a ticket from Tairua Stationers in the Coromandel who has won the fabulous top prize of $1 million cash and two players who bought tickets in Port Chalmers and Blenheim have each won a $500,000 bach.
All Lotto players who purchased a Triple Dip between Sunday 16 December, and 7pm, Saturday 29 December 2007, were in tonight's draw for one of a hundred extra prizes.
The top prizes, locations and winning voucher numbers are:
* $1 Million Cash, Tairua Stationers, Tairua, Voucher 936491
* $500 k Bach, Port Chalmers Hammer Hardware, Voucher 197694
* $500 k Bach, Countdown Blenheim, Voucher 669752
* 4WD & Boat Packages, Ryder's Paper Plus, Balcutha, Voucher 331644
* 4WD & Boat Packages, Waihi Toyworld & Take Note, Waihi, Voucher 372789
* 4WD & Boat Packages, Marlborough Stationers & Lotto, North Shore City, Voucher 792210
* His n Her Car Package, Fresh Choice Nelson City (Lotto), Nelson, Voucher 439196
* His n Her Car Package, New World Rototuna, Hamilton, Voucher 454808
* His n Her Car Package, Pukekohe Paper Plus, Pukekohe, Voucher 589432
* His n Her Car Package, Gossamer Minimart & Lotto Shop, Manukau, Voucher 1162173
The full official promotional results are available at www.nzlotteries.co.nz.
Lotto Powerball First Division was not struck tonight, so the jackpot for next weekend will be worth an estimated $12 million.
Strike Four was also won tonight, by two lucky players who purchased their tickets at New World Whangamata and Shell Waiouru, winning $272,217 each.
Tonight's other big winner was Graeme from Wellington who won $150,000 on Lotto's Winning Wheel. All Lotto players are automatically in the draw to win the opportunity to spin Lotto's Winning Wheel, regardless of the type of ticket they buy. Players can check their ticket at any lottery outlet.
Tonight's Winning Wheel ticket was sold by Halswell New World, Christchurch. The serial number is 846-24701454-20XX.
"Anyone who bought their ticket from any of these locations should write their name on the back of the ticket and check it immediately at any NZ Lotteries outlet," Mr McLeay says.