Call for Proposals: 2015 Programme
Call for Proposals: 2015 Programme Proposals Due August 22, 2014
Enjoy is pleased to announce that we are now calling for proposals for the gallery’s 2015 exhibition programme. We welcome proposals from artists and curators for solo and group shows featuring innovative new works.
Please refer to the following guidelines for submitting proposals and send your proposal as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Proposals will be accepted from Monday 28 July – Friday 22 August. You will receive an email confirming that your submission has been received.
• You will be notified as to the success of your proposal by October 2014.
• Successful proposals will be scheduled for exhibition between March and December 2015.
• Please submit proposals as a single PDF file, named with your full name.
• We welcome proposals for solo and group shows for the gallery space, as well as public art projects.
• Proposals for works that have been previously exhibited in New Zealand will not be considered. We will only accept new and innovative works created especially for Enjoy.
• We receive a large number of submissions each year, and therefore ask that you limit your proposal to 700 words.
• Our preferred format for proposals is an explanation of the proposed show, up to five images (sketches, renders, drafts, drawings, previous works, etc.) that will give a realistic sense of what your planned exhibition is likely to involve, and a short bio or concise C.V.
• Enjoy provides a modest artist or curator fee, rent-free attended space, assistance with marketing and promotion, and a limited selection of equipment and furniture. Please note that additional equipment, freight, travel and accommodation is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
• Floor and wall plans of the gallery space are available to download on the ‘Submitting Proposals’ page of Enjoy’s website.
Enjoy calls for proposals
for our general programme once a year. In February 2015 we
will be calling for proposals that respond to a specific
brief (yet to be announced). We also announce other
programmes and events such as workshops, exhibition openings
and other opportunities throughout the year. Join Enjoy’s
email list to stay in the loop, and be sure to find us on