AllShortsFilm Festival - Entries invited
THE VILLAGE THEATRE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL FILM MAKERS TO SUBMIT THEIR SHORT FILMS TO THE
ALLSHORTS Film Festival
HELD ANNUALLY AT THE VILLAGE THEATRE IN GOLDEN BAY.
THE BEST FILM WINNER WILL BE IMMORTALISED ON OUR OWN WALK OF FAME
ENTRY IS FREE
Saturday 25th October 2014 7.30pm
The Village Theatre has been home to allshorts since 2006. allshorts organisers wanted to see their short films on the big screen and guessed that lots of other filmmakers from all over New Zealand would feel the same. A website was generated a date was set and pretty soon films from Auckland to Antarctica began arriving at 32 Commercial Street Takaka. By Festival night the red carpet was rolled out and a sell-out crowd were greeted with a glass of bubbles and a programme crammed with films from every genre. The festival was received with wild appreciation and allshorts was firmly on the calendar.
allshorts is a celebration of New Zealand audio visual art. We accept any genre 2-12 minutes in duration. Our focus is on short works from a wide range of genres. Narrative, documentary, comedy, music video, experimental, video art, student work.. anything. allshorts is free to enter and is a great opportunity to get your work onto the big screen.
SUBMITTING A FILM
• The closing date for entries is 1 October 2014
• Films can be submitted on a USB, DVD or dropbox link.
• Maximum duration is 12 minutes per film - including title & credits. You can submit more than one work.
• No restrictions on films featured in other festivals.
• Must be suitable for an M audience - this does not rule out strong social comment but does rule out strong sexual and strong violent content.
• You must own the copyright or have permission from the copyright holders for all audio & visual content in your work.
• No age limit on entrants.
GOLDEN NIKAU Best Film
THE GOLDEN NIKAU Audience Choice
THE GOLDEN NIKAU Teen Award
THE GOLDEN NIKAU Best Screenplay
THE GOLDEN NIKAU Best Production Values
THE GOLDEN NIKAU Most Uplifting Film
If you would
like to submit a film please send your film on USB or DVD to
the address below or e-mail your dropbox link firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name and contact details with your submission.