Uni Shorts 2017 - Deadline extended to 15 June
UNI SHORTS 2017 – ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 15 JUNE
We have extended the final entry deadline for Uni Shorts 2017 to 15 June 2017. So don’t wait, enter now. And be in to win some great prizes.
To enter your film, complete the online entry form on our website at http://www.unitec.ac.nz/unishorts/index.php/enter-your-film/ and then send us a downloadable secure link of your film via WeTransfer, DropBox or VIMEO. Please ensure your film has English subtitles embedded if language is non-English.
Uni Shorts is being held this year in Auckland at the Red Lecture Theatre, Unitec, Mt Albert campus on 28-29 October 2017. We will announce the full programme for the festival soon. There will be guest speakers, seminars, screenings of all films selected for competition.
ENTER: CHECK IF YOUR SHORT FILM IS
CHECK IF YOUR SHORT FILM IS ELIGIBLE:
• All films entered must be entirely student-made from Nov 2015 – Jan 2017.
• All films entered must be no longer than 20 minutes running time
• Film ratio must be 16×9, resolution: 1080 or 720HD
• All non-English films must have English subtitles embedded.
• Submitting individuals/institutions must obtain necessary clearances for any copyrighted material or music used in their films.
• Entry categories: Fiction (undergraduate), Fiction (postgraduate), Documentary, Experimental, Animation, Secondary Schools (NZ only).
NOW ENTER YOUR FILM:
1. Complete the online entry form here. Or via http://www.unitec.ac.nz/unishorts/index.php/enter-your-film/
2. Send us your film via a secure downloadable Dropbox, VIMEO or WeTransfer link firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Alternatively, you can post us your DVD screener to: Uni Shorts, Unitec Performing & Screen Arts, Private Bag 92025, Victoria St West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand. Mark all packages ‘No Commercial Value’ and ensure postmarked date is on or before entry date deadline.
4. All submissions must be accompanied by a short synopsis/logline (50 words max), production credits, director’s bio (100 words max) & headshot photo (JPEG format approx. 1MB size), plus two (2) still images of your film. Email all files to email@example.com with the name of your film in the subject line.