Tickets on Sale for 2017 New Zealand Event Awards Gala
2017 New Zealand Event Awards Gala Dinner - Tickets on sale NOW!
New Zealand Event Awards tickets are on sale now, so get in quick! Last year’s event was a sellout and with a high number of Award entries again this year the New Zealand Events Association are predicting tickets for 2017 will be in hot demand again.
Plus early birds will be in to win, if attendees register and pay for their Awards tickets before Friday, 1st September they will go in a draw courtesy of SKYCITY to win a night’s luxury accommodation package for two adults at SKYCITY Grand Hotel to the value of $459, terms and conditions apply.*
The Event Awards Gala Dinner is being held on Wednesday, 11 October at SKYCITY and will be the networking event of the year that celebrates the best of New Zealand’s effervescent events industry. Booking and ticketing details can be found here. Tables of ten or half tables of five are also available.
New Zealand Events Association’s Chair Andrea Scotland says the Award’s evening offers a unique opportunity for all and is the one evening a year suppliers, stakeholders, finalists and winners all gather to share their passion for this vital New Zealand industry.
“These Awards celebrate the successes across our diverse and inspiring industry. They recognise world class work in events and profile not just the top events but also our top professionals to the wider New Zealand public.
“This is an evening to mix and mingle with the best of the best in a world class New Zealand industry.”
The Gala Dinner this year has been designed by Orange Productions with a renewed focus on connections and celebration. Creative Director & Founder of Orange Productions Stu Robertson says that they have been at the forefront of the events industry for nearly 30 years.
“We’re pleased to be the event partner for the NZEA, which fosters and celebrates the amazing and high-caliber events industry in New Zealand”
Orange is developing an Awards evening with quality networking at its heart. With ample opportunities for attendees to engage and circulate with their industry peers assisted by a range of seating options, high quality food stations, delicious finger food and a range of beverages.
In conjunction with the Awards, NZEA is also facilitating the following opportunities pre-event on the 11th of October:
• Learn how to bring new event ideas to fruition with the Pop-up Globe presentation plus Q&A: from concept to acclaim with Tobias Grant, the executive producer of the Pop-up Globe and his guest Dr Miles Gregory Artistic Director, Founder & CEO, Pop-up Globe.
• A ‘behind the scene’ tour of the New Zealand International Convention Centre Conference Centre: from the building site viewing platform with an interactive floor plan.(Limited number with priority given to ‘out of Auckland’ attendees at this stage)
Both pre-event opportunities have limited availability so get in first by registering your interest email@example.com
These annual Awards could not take place without the support of the industry and sponsors, NZEA would like to thank and acknowledge the following Award Category sponsors:
• Eventfinda / Emerging Event Professional of the Year
• Celebrity Speakers / Best Business Event of the Year – NEW CATEGORY
• Marsh Insurance / Best Industry Supplier for an Event
• NZ Major Events / Best National Event of the Year
• NZ Major Events / Best International Event of the Year
• Creative New Zealand / Best Arts or Cultural Event Sponsorship of the Year – NEW CATEGORY
Along with service providers Eventbrite, NZEA’s in-kind ticketing supplier for this event and event organiser Orange Productions.
New Zealand Events Association (NZEA), formerly known as New Zealand Association of Event Professionals, was formed more than a decade ago. Its purpose is to advocate all aspects of events nationally; their economic outcomes and social benefits, and the people who work and volunteer in and around this unique industry in New Zealand. The annual awards aim to establish excellence in benchmarking the industry, judging not just what the event is, but how it was run.
A sample of NZ Event Awards 2016’s winners:
• NZ’s Favourite Event 2016 - The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
• Best Regional Event of the Year – Pop Up Globe
• Best Community Event of the Year – Christmas in the Park, Turangi
• Best Major Event – Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon
Additional 2017 New Zealand Event Awards information here
• Individual Ticket - Member $199 + GST per ticket. Sales end Friday 6 October
• Individual Ticket - Non-member $350 + GST per ticket. Sales end Friday 6 October
Non-NZEA Members can join now and save on New Zealand Event Awards Gala Dinner ticket price. (With memberships starting from $150 per annum).
*For competition Terms and Conditions please refer to Eventbrite website here.