Q + A - Monday February 18
Tonight on Q + A...
1. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is tonight’s lead interview – can she fix our China problem?
2. Economist Rodney Jones of Wigram Capital Advisors, will talk about the real change in the NZ-China relationship.
3. This year marks 250 years since Captain James Cook first visited in New Zealand and the Government is spending millions of dollars to commemorate his arrival. But as Whena Owen reports, it’s provoked a fierce debate over Cook’s true legacy.
4. The EU’s Commissioner for Agriculture Phil Hogan has been in New Zealand to talk to our FTA negotiators. Corin spoke to him about New Zealand’s chances of getting a deal soon.
5. We’ll also examine the results of tonight’s One News Colmar Brunton poll with political marketing expert Dr Jennifer Lees-Marshment. She breaks down how voters will be responding to each party’s focus this year.
Q + A airs Monday nights, 9:30pm on TVNZ 1.
Funded by NZ On Air.