St Benedict’s School Fair 29 October
St Benedict’s School Fair
St Benedict’s school Fair in Khandallah, Sunday 29 October, 11am- 2pm
St Benedict’s School in Khandallah is running their fantastic annual Spring fair. Come along have some fun, lunch and the opportunity to purchase some treasures on this great day out. There will be something for everyone. Have a go in the kids zone, on the bouncy castle and other fun activities, get a refreshment at the ethnic food stall or buy plants, craft, book or toys to take home. Bid on some fantastic prizes in our silent auction and $2 quick raffles .
Proceeds of the event will go towards continuing playground redevelopment
50 Nicholson Road
Notes for editor:
• St Benedict’s school has 250 children.
• Fair includes a craft stall, ethnic food, sweets, cakes, tombola, a silent auction, hot-dogs, a cafe , plants, books, clothing and toys
• Kids zone with a box maze, lucky key, dino dig, plate smashing, sumo wrestling, inflatables to purchase and loads of other fun things for kids to do
• Silent auction/trade me and raffle prizes including dining vouchers,accommodation vouchers,a bb, tickets to festivals and shows and much more
• See website for links to prizes up for grabs on he day and prior to the fair on trade me http://www.st-benedicts.school.nz/?page_id=358
• 11am to 2pm
• Sunday 29 October.
• Event will be held rain or shine