Easter 2002 Temporary Traffic Management
Transit New Zealand advises that over the Easter weekend motorists will need to take care due to road works at the following locations on State highways in Auckland and Northland:
- SH16 Grafton Rd off-ramp: 50 km/hr speed restriction.
- SH16 Kakanui slip 21km north of Helensville: Slip repair work in the northbound direction. Expect 30 km/hr speed restriction.
- SH16 South of Makarau: 30km/hr speed restriction.
- SH16 Ingletons 8km south of Wellsford: Full width carriageway work over a 1.5km length. Expect 50km/hr speed restriction.
- SH18 Greenhithe section of Upper Harbour Drive: 30km/hr and 50km/hr speed restrictions.
- SH20 Puhinui grade separation, Puhinui Road/SH20 intersection between Manukau City and the airport.
- SH1 Umaweras - 30 km south of Kaitaia: Slumping within Mangamuka Gorge 30km/hr in place.
- SH1 Happy Valley Rd slip - 45km south of Kaitaia: 30km/hr speed restriction is in place.
- SH1 Waiotu - 12 km north of Whangarei: 30km/hr speed restriction in place due to the metal surface.
- SH1 Hikurangi - 6 km north of Whangarei: 30km/hr and 70km/hr speed restrictions in place due to the metal surface.
- SH10 Lake Ohia 10km north of Taipa: 30km/hr speed restriction is in place due to the metal surface.
- SH12 Matekohe slip 40km south of Dargaville: single lane - 70km/hr limit in place
- SH12 Merowharara Slip 50km north of Dargaville - Waipoua Forest: single lane
- SH14 Flowers Slip - 35 km west of Whangarei: 50km/hr in place.
- From Sunday there will be a mobile road survey machine (SCRIM) operating on SH12 Dargaville area operating at 80km/hr this will be outside peak traffic times.