Health Industry Award Nominations Close Tonight
Press Release 25 September 2008
For Immediate Release
Nominations Close for the NZ Health Industry Awards at Midnight Tonight. What a Success!
Nominations close tonight at Midnight (Thursday 25th September) for the New Zealand Health Industry Awards 2008.
With 12 hours to go there is already over 1000% increase in nominations received then what was received for the previous awards evening.
This year nominations have been flooding in and we thank you for the great response.
If you have missed out in nominating please view the categories below and visit the nominations website page.
Nominate the outstanding New Zealanders that you think deserves to be acknowledged at the prestigious Awards evening.
We have made this a very easy process that will only take you a few minutes. Complete the nomination form online and click Nominate now.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Awarded for many years of outstanding dedication and commitment to the advancement of health and wellbeing in the Natural Health Industry for New Zealanders through any of the following areas:
• Dedication to environmental health
• Development or pioneering Research or Education
• Initiating Professional Treatment/Modality or Standards and Recognition
• Natural Healthcare Pioneer
• Raising Public Awareness through Education
• Contribution to Human Rights through Public Awareness and Education
Distinguished Services Award
Awarded in recognition of exemplary services in one of the following categories:
• Advancement of Integrative Medicine/Natural Medicine
• Environmental Health Research/Contribution
• Health Care Services/ Education - establishing Treatment Protocols/Modality
• Media: Journalist/Author of the Year
• Research & Development - Innovative Product/Device/System
• Practitioner of the Year
• Health Shop of the Year
• Manufacturing/Product Company of the Year
Saturday 11th October, 2008
Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Tickets are available from Ticketmaster.co.nz 0800
– Keywords: health industry