Health Industry Awards Finalists Announced
Press Release 2 October 2008
For Immediate Release
Health Industry Awards Finalists Have Been Announced
The award finalists have been announced for this year’s New Zealand Health Industry Awards 2008.
Finalists have been chosen in the following two award categories the Lifetime Achievement Award and the Distinguished Services Award.
The Lifetime Achievement Award is awarded for many years of outstanding dedication and commitment to the advancement of health and wellbeing in the Natural Health Industry for New Zealanders.
Distinguished Services Award is awarded in recognition of
exemplary services in one of the following categories:
• Advancement of Integrative Medicine/Natural Medicine
• Environmental Health Research/Contribution
• Health Care Services/ Education - establishing Treatment Protocols/Modality
• Media: Journalist/Author of the Year
• Research & Development - Innovative Product/Device/System
• Practitioner of the Year
• Health Shop of the Year
• Manufacturing/Product Company of the Year
This year’s nominations came flooding in through the nominations website. Jenny Hammond says “we thank everyone who has taken the time to nominate in this year’s Health Industry Awards, it has been a great success and the judging committee has had a challenging time.”
To view the New Zealand Health Industry Awards finalists go to the following website www.healthawards.co.nz and click on Awards Finalists Announced.
New Zealand Health Industry Awards 2008
Saturday 11th October, 2008
Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Tickets are available from
Ticketmaster.co.nz 0800 111 999
– Keywords: health industry