JOB ADVERT: Scoop Wants You To Sell For Scoop!!!
Scoop – www.scoop.co.nz - New Zealand’s fastest growing and most innovative new media company is seeking highly motivated, well organised sales persons to join the Scoop team.
The job will involve selling Scoop’s Newsagent subscription service to professional news users in the Public Relations, Law, Government, Government relations and corporate sectors.
In addition the successful applicant will be expected to assist with developing and selling new information services.
The successful applicants would be expected to work 20 to 40 hours a week.
Scoop’s NewsAgent product – accessible via the Scoop Gold (email) button on the left of Scoop’s front page - is a tested leading-edge technology designed to push up to the minute news to professional users of news - timely news which is of value to their businesses and clients.
The potential market for this service is large and is growing rapidly. It has nationwide application and applicants from outside Wellington should feel free to apply though considerable Wellington contact will be required.
The successful applicant(s) will be paid on a generous commission only basis.
Scoop is looking for applicants:
- with an interest in the communications news
- with experience in direct sales and cold calling;
- preferably with experience in subscription or advertising sales;
- with good written English skills;
- with general familiarity with the internet and good computer skills;
- who is a self-starter and can work from home;
- who is innovative and prepared to work in a high pressure team environment in a new and exciting industry.
Please check out Scoop’s product offering online and send your CV and comments on how your skills and interests will match with Scoop’s needs either by email to email@example.com or by snail mail to P.O.Box 11 501 Wellington by Saturday April 1.
For Scoop Subscriber Services