++++++ WE WANT YOUR SHARP STORIES! ++++++
Done something embarrassing you’d prefer to forget? Made a sharp move lately? Seen something sharp on the web? You could win prizes! Tell us! email@example.com
STAY SHARP! CLICK HERE:
++++++ PLEASE PASS THIS EMAIL ON! ++++++++
You would have had to be sharp to catch this news.
A January 10th report on www.sightings.com tells of a Buddhist flower miracle in South Korea which is said to herald a “great change for mankind's future forever”.
Flowers that bloom only once every 3,000 years are said to be budding on the head of a sacred Buddhist statue.
Sharp Stories has been unable to source any further information about the so-called “Miracle of the Flowers” through internet searches thus far.
According to the report.
- The flowers have blossomed on the forehead of Kian Yin the Compassionate on a 500 year old statue in a 1000 year old monastery in suburban Seoul;
- Kuan Yin is a gentle Buddhist deity who refused to enter paradise because she heard the cries of suffering humanity;
- 21 threadlike stems are growing from the statue of Kuan Yin, each with a tiny white flower no bigger than the tip of a ballpoint pen;
- Buddhist priests say the legendary flowers only appear when the 'Sage King of the Future' comes into the world;
- Tens of thousands of pilgrims are flocking to see the white blossoms.
LINK TO ORIGINAL REPORT:
======== HOW TO STAY SHARP! =======
Subscribe To Steinlager Premium Light Top Scoops (With Sharp Stories)
New Zealand's first free and customisable real-time news by email service. You too can join the ultra-sharp community of news users who have discovered the Scoop news-by-email service. Included in each daily Top Scoops headlines bulletin will be a Sharp Story designed to help keep you razor sharp. Enjoy tomorrow’s news today on Scoop!
=========== PASS IT ON! ===========
--TO CHANGE MY SCOOP OPTIONS OR UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST - CLICK HERE