SHARP ETIQUETTE: Yet More Sharp Meeting Tips
Have a sharp story you think is worth sharing ?
send it to Sharp@scoop.co.nz and WIN BEER!!
++++++ PLEASE PASS THIS EMAIL ON! ++++++
Still Finding it hard to stay sharp in staff meetings? Why not try some more of these neat little exercises. Not only will it make meetings more interesting but your fellow work mates will become suddenly more alert and maintain a respectful distance:
During a meeting:
1. Drop meaningless & confusing management speak into conversations such as: 'what's the margin, Marvin?' 'When's this turkey going to get basted?' 'If we don't get this brook babbling we're all going to end up looking like doe-eyed labradors'
2. Use a large hunting knife to point at your visual aids
3. Announce that you've run off some copies of the meeting agenda.
4. Then hand out pieces of paper that read: My secret agenda: Trample the weak Triumph alone Invade the Netherlands.
5. Attempt to hypnotise the entire room using a pocket watch
6. Leave long pauses in your speech at random moments. When someone is prompted to interject shout 'I AM NOT FINISHED'
- author unknown, found circulating on the internet
For more suggestions on staying sharp at meetings see...
SHARP ETIQUETTE: More Tips For Sharp Meetings http://www.scoop.co.nz/archive/scoop/stories/e5/3e/200101301331.ff90f66e.html
ETIQUETTE: Tips To Stay Sharp At Meetings
========= HOW TO STAY SHARP! =======
Subscribe To Steinlager Premium Light Top Scoops (With Sharp Stories)
New Zealand's first free and customisable real-time news by email service. You too can join the ultra-sharp community of news users who have discovered the Scoop news-by-email service. Included in each daily Top Scoops headlines bulletin will be a Sharp Story designed to help keep you razor sharp. Enjoy tomorrow’s news today on Scoop!
=========== PASS IT ON! ===========
TO CHANGE MY SCOOP OPTIONS OR UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST - CLICK HERE