More Scoop Update Feedback...
Reg’s Challenge To Scoop Users And Readers
Dear Scoop Team,
I think you all do a magnificent job! PLEASE KEEP IT UP! Someones got to keep them honest and inform us about what really goes on.
I'm 72yrs old, have been an Activist for about 25 of these, and belong to several activist groups.
I have only recently become computer literate and enjoy receiving my daily Scoops,( since I am a news junkie), but I like the real news, not the bullshit that gets printed in our daily newspapers, and shoveled into our minds by the tripe that comes out of the big box that has come to dominate many of or lives and persuades us to think THERE WAY about many of the issues confronting us.
The only income I recieve is the pitance the govenment deems to pay us through superan, but I would like to share this with you. to thank and support you in my small way, cheque for $100 will be sent snail mail.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Come on everyone who uses SCOOP, dig deep, your small (or large) donation will make a difference!
Scoop Supplication Summary – What Is The Future For Scoop? – We Want To Hear From You…
- If you are a PR Professional, Parliamentary Secretary (press or otherwise), Corporate PR Person, Lobbyist, Local Authority Politician, Cultural Professional, Public Policy Analyst, Public Servant, Librarian, Teacher, Political Scientist, Historian, Journalist, Researcher, Enquirer or any professional person who finds Scoop useful in your work… then " READ THIS (CLICK HERE!) ITEM!  " - Does it make sense not to pay for something that is extremely useful – and is saving you and your clients (or political parties) money and time – just because you don’t have to? 1. Why Scoop Works For PR Professionals - 2. Why Scoop Is Worth Paying For & - 3. What Do We Want You To Do + More Feedback… 
EARLIER SCOOP S.O.S. MESSAGES AND FEEDBACK...
- Scoop Update #5 –Scoop Refuses To Say Die!!!  and Scoop Update #5 – Scoop Metamorphosis Begins  , for background. FULL COVERAGE: - IDG Net - Scoop blames demise on lack of support  - IDG Net - Even large sites finding revenues tight 
 - http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0109/S00029.htm
 - http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0109/S00024.htm
 - http://www.idg.net.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/63CEBC5894FC4D4CCC256ABE007250DA!opendocument
 - http://www.idg.net.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/862B1AAE3B567330CC256ABE0070D1B5!opendocument