Top 10 Reasons I Quit Being A Human Shield In Iraq
Top 10 reasons I quit being a human shield in Iraq
1. Couldn't find a Starbucks, a Country Road, let alone a vegan restaurant in downtown Baghdad.
2. My first job was to wipe the blood splatters off the walls at the Ministry of Torture.
3. I was sent home after testing positive for performance-enhancing falafel.
4. I started to miss National Radio because the local radio stations weren't anti-American enough.
5. I got suspicious when I was assigned to a mosque where the minaret was referred to as "the launch pad".
6. I got sick of letters from Keith Locke telling me how excited he was when he met Pol Pot.
7. I was unsure about my posting to the Baghdad Teddy Bear and Anthrax Corporation.
8. I was humiliated by losing to female human shields in the moustache-growing competition.
9. Nowhere in Baghdad can make a decent flat white.
10. No fancy reason - I was just scared shitless.
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com
Viva la revolution!
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/