For the remainder of 2003 through till Lent 2004 Scoop will be publishing a serialisation of Katya Rivas’s " The Great Crusade of Love ". Readers can sign up to receive the serial by email at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dailykatya/. To order a video about Katya's work see… http://www.apleatohumanity.com/
The Medallion of the Apostolate of the New Evangelization
The Great Crusade of Love
A school for teaching on the relationship of Jesus with Man.
Cochabamba — Bolivia
Spanish Editions: 1996 and 1998
English 1st Edition - November 1999
On January 25, 1996, after 15 days' work, Catalina concludes this "dictation". As the reader can verify (CL-182), Jesus asks His "secretary" to call this manuscript "The Great Crusade of Love".
Our Lord justifies the need for this "Crusade" because "the time of charity has turned cold in the world" and considers that "it is time to renew it all..."
To help us collaborate with His task, He has dictated to His humble servant a "text of Love and Mercy" and asks us to study and meditate on these messages in order to "live" them later on. This mutual understanding will help us to be collaborators in this "Crusade". "... Make haste to send them to the prayer groups that have been formed ... it is the Voice that will have to summon the assembly."
It is His wish that the messages should reach the humble, the poor, the imprisoned, the sick, the needy, the religious, and non-religious. "Do not keep My Messages of Love and forgiveness locked up in a drawer ... Speak out, act ... I could make My Messages reach the most remote places of the world and My Angels would be My messengers, as they did so many times with the first books ... but I want your cooperation" (CL-182). He finishes by mentioning that after reading these pages, many will say, "Truly, this is the Son of God".
1. Jesus tells Catalina that only 150 copies are to be printed; for He will make sure that the messages reach the world (CL-183). For this your help is needed. If you have had the grace of receiving one of these volumes, we beg you to do what is possible to make them known to other people ... You can talk to people about them, or if you wish, photocopy the text for other people, who in turn can do the same.
2. "I want everything that I tell you made known" (CL-183). "I come to you for a reciprocation of love, to open My Heart like a passionate lover that does not know how to live but for the beloved ... I want to show you My Heart in all its sensitiveness."
3. We are warned: "Take heed, My children, it is the hour of darkness. Satan, jealous, tries to prevent the publication of My Messages; but have confidence. That which is human must mix with the Divine." "It is time to manifest to the world the anguish in My Heart. Do not withdraw from Me. We are in intimate conversation."
4. "You will have to drink with Me some drops from the bitter cup of Gethsemane, tasting the ingratitude of humanity. Since I chose you to be My spokesperson, each day I must mold your heart to conform to Mine. My daughter, there is a great difference between the Heart of your God and that of men. To do what is right, and in return receive nothing but ingratitude ..." (CL-183). "Never displease your God, never troubling your parents is something beautiful" (CL-183).
5. The fundamental subjects of the Messages invite us to conversion, prayer, the Rosary, penance, communion, fasting with the body and the soul. But they acquire a splendor for this Crusade, His Messages dedicated to Love and Mercy, Jesus as only Son of the living God, Obedience, Suffering, Unity. In addition, they include messages for priests and members of religious orders.
6. The task is enormous: He wants to reach the whole world with 150 copies ...! If you have received one of them ... will you say yes to Jesus? May God bless and inspire your 'yes' in light of one of His Messages - "He who loves Me ... has My strength!"
EDITOR’S NOTES: Through the rest of 2003, Scoop will be publishing a series of daily reflections on spiritual matters from Bolivian author Katya Rivas. Rivas, has received an official imprimatur from the Catholic Church for several books she says she was instructed to write by Jesus Christ, Mary and various Angels. Scoop’s extract, above, comes from Rivas’s book “The Great Crusade of Love”. Readers can sign up to recieve daily extracts from Katya Rivas's writings by email at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dailykatya/
In 1999 Katya Rivas was the subject of a top-rating documentary show hosted by Mike Willessee (see Scoop TV review - Jesus Christ Tells FOXNews He Wants To Hug World and Scoop Images ). More recently Rivas says she was instructed by Jesus to have her books translated and published on the internet with the intention of having the books distributed to as wide an audience as possible. Several of the books can now be read online at http://www.greatcrusade.org/, and more are coming soon. In August 2002 Rivas visited Wellington New Zealand and met with Scoop Editor Alastair Thompson. See… Scoop Feature: Jesus's Secretary Visits Wellington
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: “Copyright© 2000 by The Great
Crusade of Love and Mercy. All rights reserved. This book is
published in coordination with The Apostolate of the New
Evangelization. Permission is granted to reproduce this book
as a whole in its entirety with no changes or additions and
as long as the reproduction and distribution is done solely
on a non-profit basis. This document is available at no cost
online and can be downloaded and printed from the following
Web Sites: in English at:
http://www.greatcrusade.org and Spanish at:
http://www.grancruzada.org …Please copy and