Top 10 Things In The Prostitution Bill Debate
Top 10 things overheard in Parliament during the prostitution bill debate
1. "You gotta admit, Mr Baldock, it's a bit rich for us politicians to be telling hookers that their business is immoral."
2. "This will make my electorate expense claims easier!"
3. "Tell Peck not to get his hopes up. Cullen says the government won't be bailing out any brothels that go bust or belly up."
4. "Oh, we Muslims abstain from lots of things."
5. "Forget flat tax, I hear Cullen's already talking about a 'flat on your back' tax!"
6. "Private brothels? What will the Labour Party support next -- private schools and hospitals?"
7. "Weird. I asked Winston what he's going to do about the Prostitution Bill and he said that he's already paid it."
8. "So, what are you doing afterwards? Are you meeting the Maxim guys at Santa Fe, too?"
9. "Is it just me, or does Tim's speech impediment turn you on too?"
10. "This is getting boring. I'm going back to my office to call the Hot Gossip chat line."
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- email@example.com or visit http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthfirstname.lastname@example.org
comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com