Top 10 Changes Bill Ralston Wants To Make At TVNZ
Top 10 changes Bill Ralston wants to make at TVNZ
1. Give TVNZ a more 'mongrel' look: jewellery on presenters is out, dog collars and bone carvings are in!
2. Build an advertising campaign around a "Lost Dinosaurs" theme to publicise hosts Brian Edwards, Kim Hill and Pam Corkery.
3. Replace "The Worm" with Guyon Espiner during election campaign debates to ensure results guaranteed to continue current funding levels.
4. Hire Marc Ellis to co-host The Last Word to raise its intellectual calibre.
5. Lobby for new category in Qantas Media Awards: 'Best Punch-up with Head of TVNZ News and Current Affairs'.
6. Re-screen 'The Truth about Lesbian Sex' as an 0900 phone-in fund-raiser for the next Labour Party conference.
7. Re-name Brian Edward's new show 'Did Yer Ol' Irish Pappy Tan Yer Hide?'.
8. Next stimulating, insightful, cerebral interviewee for Kim Hill: The Mad Butcher.
9. Demand an apology from Rebecca Barry of the NZ Herald for writing that he (Ralston) 'will take up the post ... having beaten more than 20 applicants'.
10. Replace Jim Hickey with Kylie Bax to go head to head with TV3's 'hot' weather chick Toni Marsh.
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth.
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com.
Viva la revolution!